Beijing Industrial Design Promotion Council
Beijing Industrial Design Promotion Center
Haidian Tourism Bureau
Haidian Park Management Committee
Haidian District Tourism Industry Association
Theme: Haidian is a central district in Beijing, which receives a great amount of tourists each year. The competition is a forum for the design of branding elements for Haidian Tourism. Entries will be collected from May 10, 2011 to July 31, 2011.
1. Entries can be physical objects, design models or design artwork;
2. Creative works should be submitted by electronically (email or disk);
3. Image resolution should be above 300dpi;
4. JPG Format for photos and Tiff for files;
5. A4 Layout (210mm×297mm);
6. Winning submissions will not be returned so please keep the original and send a copy;
7. The submission of entries by the competitors indicates that the competitors agree to the rules of the competition;
8. The entries should be submitted with an accompanying description that specifies sizes, themes, creative design, technique, materials, main processing method, price and associated participatory experiences or other activities. Patented works should be submitted with the copies of the patent certificate.
9. Participations should avoid copying or patent infringement. Participating designers are responsible for any intellectual property rights disputes arising from the participation.
Awards: Physical Objects (1) Best Creative Award Certificate and RMB￥10,000 (5) Excellent Awards Certificate and RMB￥5,000 (20) Nominated Awards Certificate and RMB￥500
Creative Design (1) Best Creative Award Certificate and RMB￥5,000 (5) Excellent Awards Certificate and RMB￥2,000 (20) Nominated Awards Certificate and RMB￥300
Design Artwork (1) Best Design Awards Certificate and RMB￥10,000 (3) Excellent Awards Certificate and RMB￥5,000
In recognition of groups who participate, the competition will present three outstanding organizations with a certificate, trophy and RMB￥10,000. In order to encourage broad community participation, a gift will be presented by the Haidian Tourism Bureau to each eligible entry.
Schedule: Entry Submission: May 10 - July 31, 2011 Evaluation: August 1 - August 15, 2011 Exhibition: August 28 – September 30, 2011-4-26
Delivery of Entries: Physical Objects: July 1 – July 31, 2011 Creative Design: June 10 – July 31, 2011
Location: Zhengjue Temple, Yuanmingyuan Park (Between the Exit A and Exit B of Yuanmingyuan Subway Station) Mailing Address: Yuanmingyuan Management Bureau, No.28 Qinghua west road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100084 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Person: Ma Jingni, Liu Guosong Telephone: 0086-10-62618213
1、 Files and photos will not be returned. Entrants who submit entries which do not meet requirements will be notified to retrieve the entry. Eligible entries will be returned to competitors after the review and exhibition period. Award winning entries will not be returned.
2、 Registration and submission of an entry indicates agreement to participate in the contest exhibitions and activities related to promoting this activity.
3、 Fees paid in the course of the design of models, procurement of samples and to submit an entry should be paid by the competitor.
4、 Haidian Tourism Bureau is responsible for the final interpretation of the competition programs.